Thursday, April 26, 2012

cant sign in to football world

cant sign in to football world ????????|||got same problem|||Has this issue only been occurring today or was it over the course of a long period of time? Our team were working on the servers so that may have been the reason why you couldn't connect.|||Hi, I can't login to footballworld since i bought Fifa10 a week ago?? even on the forums and everything I am logged in but when i try to get onto footballworld it keeps saying login or register?? I'm lost and fed up!! :)|||There has been some work done on the servers so for many of you that cannot connect that may be a reason as to why you have been unsuccessful so far. We apologize for the inconvenience it has brought on you all but we hope to have everything up and running properly very soon so we kindly as for your patience. Thanks.|||Same problem here but, i can get logged in normally on my wife's computer, she has an notebook, mine one is a PC. Im in Brazil.|||same here starting to * me off now :)|||when will the servers work so i can create my game face.

No comments:

Post a Comment