Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stuck on the final step (I've referred to the FAQ)

I have uploaded my photos and done the markers etc. I'm on the last part where you click generate. When I click it, it asks me to open or download something, neither option do anything to help. Open just opens a blank page in my browser and download just does the same thing when I double click on the file its downloaded.
Like the title says, I have reffered to the FAQ and have tried updating the FrameWork, DirectX etc and nothing works.
I am using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 7 and I definatly meet the specs.|||I have had the same problem, how did you solve yours?|||I'm having the same problem, why is EA ignoring this?|||I have the same problem!, Im also running lastest version of firefox on windows 7, all fully updated and with lastest .net framework etc.
Come on EASPORTS!! the FAQ's have no mention of this issue!!!.|||same problem for me, but i never see any refference to this issue in th FAQ either. It just keeps opening of downloading a XALM-browseraplication file

No comments:

Post a Comment