Thursday, April 26, 2012

Virtual Pro gets wiped when second profile is activated

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me.
I was signed in in to the second controller and set as the lead profile in Fifa 10. I successfuly set up my Virtual Pro, downloaded my gameface and set up a 'Be A Pro' career and was happily playing away.
After a number of games, I came out of the 'Be A Pro' as I wanted to play a two player game. Another user signed into the first controller and set their profile to 'active' while I still remained as the lead profile. On doing this, my Virtual Pro was wiped from the game and I could not get him back without creating a new one and starting again (although my game face is still available and unchanged).
I have managed to recreate this twice now and it is very annoying. Is there any way to have two profiles active without wiping the Virtual Pro
Thanks
John

No comments:

Post a Comment