Friday, April 27, 2012

fifa 11: Hoy many players can be created with game face?: 1, +1 but limited or ...

Hi , i wonder if we can create more than one player with his respective game face on fifa 11.
it is possible?
thx
|||I have the same question. How can I add my friends gameface into FIFA 11 and use it in head-to-head matches?|||i think its quite easy to answer this issue for ea. I dont want to try by myself, cause my gameface thats already done its very nice, so if you can make just one gameface i will lost it... and i dont want to.
If someone try it, plz let us know if it works
thx
|||


Hi , i wonder if we can create more than one player with his respective game face on fifa 11.
it is possible?
thx


Not through Gameface at the moment. However, you should be able to join a club and download all of your club members Gameface into FIFA via the in-game front-end options.|||


I have the same question. How can I add my friends gameface into FIFA 11 and use it in head-to-head matches?

I believe you can only do that through joining a club, and see your own club members Gameface avatars in-game.|||thanx for the answer. had been nice to have more slots, the same as the replays that one can save...|||


thanx for the answer. had been nice to have more slots, the same as the replays that one can save...

It would be great indeed!|||has this changed with Fifa 11?
I would love to create new game faces for my friends and use them in the game. they dont play fifa so theres no other way!|||


has this changed with Fifa 11?
I would love to create new game faces for my friends and use them in the game. they dont play fifa so theres no other way!

Sadly, no. But we are certainly trying to figure out how we can technically get there. We will be sure to update everyone if and when we have good news to report.
Cheers,|||i somehow managed it with Tiger Woods 11 but i think my friend may have created his own user id first then did it?|||How will we know if an update is even plausible and when could it happen?
What i always do in fifa is that i spend a lot of time creating players, about 18 of my friends/teamates, and the in-game creation option is not really good.
It's a bit unfortunate because it is a lot of fun to play with friends when they come over and they get to play with a kind-of-looking-like-them player. Imagine if the players could really look like them ( gameface is incredible).
Please EA, make it possible to download game face for created players.

No comments:

Post a Comment