Friday, April 27, 2012

please help server not responding

every time i get the last step to generate my face i click generate face then it goes server not responding i get 3 re temps and i use them but still nothing happens , does any one ealse have this problem or know how to fix it? please help as i want to make my face|||i have the same problem :)|||same problem here|||My question to you is do you have Broadband Internet connection? Does your system meet the min requirements?
Minimum Recommended Hardware:
CPU: 2Ghz+
RAM: 2GB+
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Graphics: Hardware shader level 2.0 or more, and OpenGl compatible graphics card
VRAM: 128MB or more
Required Software:
Operating System: Windows xp/vista
Windows update: Direct 9.0 (will be installed by Game Face package if missing)
Windows update: .NET 3.5+ (will be installed by Game Face package if missing)
Flash: Web plugin 9+
Web Browser: Firefox 2+, Internet Explorer 7+|||Please refer to this forum for any technical issues: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/300485.page
We're working to resolve any problems you guys are having with Game Face as quickly as we can. Thanks.|||Same problem here. And that FAQ doesn't answer the question.|||hey im getting the same issue for the last 30 mins|||I have been getting that same message ALL day... i donthin think is my internet or computer... any ideas on a resolution? WOuldnt mind starting Fifa10 wiht the new pro and wiht my face on it. CHeers,|||Same problem here, deffinitely not a problem with my computer/internet - hopefully they fix it soon!|||I have the same problem, i think that the game face servers cannot handle all reqeust form the world for generating the face. I hope that EA will solve this problem as soon as possible !!|||I got the same problem. I shrunk the photos so they wernt over 3mb and it still doesnt work.|||i've same problem ."MANNAGGIA"!!!!!|||same here :)|||exactly the same problem as me.. Fifa,, come on.. Fix this god damn problem.. Make me pay £40, then half the god damn game doesnt work if virtual pro ain't uploadin my game face!!!!!!!|||Same here. Update didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment