Friday, April 27, 2012

Trust Not Granted???

This is quite frustrating. I've been making my game face (using photos) and everything wirks until I 'Generate Gameface'. As everytime I get the same message...
Trust Not Granted
The applicationc can not be deployed because it's not trusted and possibly unsafe.
For more information about this application click here <(link there)

I click the link it then says...
;Why am I getting this error?
You need the EA Game Face Package installed on your computer. Please click below to proceed with installation. '
http://www.easportsworld.com/static/101.1.0/wpp/avatar-head-display-program/head-creator/help/GFCprerequisites.exe <(thats the download)
I click below on the download I need (which I already downloaded)
it then says its downloaded so I do the whole thing again but the same problem appears! :)|||i get the exact same problem, its really anoying because i well want it to work :)|||Hello,
Same problem here. XP SP2, IE7.
Got the utility installed and all pre-reqs. Even added the easportsfootball.com site to my trusted sites and that still didn't work.
Very frustrating.
EA Please can you sort this out as we've bought the game it would be nice to use the features that are supposed to be used in the game.
Thanks|||Hi ya,
I've sorted my problem.
My machine is on a domain, I logged on with to the machine with the local admin account (NOT THE DOMAIN) and it work.
Give that a try.|||Im using windows vista and ive been getting network not responding and it finally started to work and now i get Trust not Granted....come on EA i really was looking foward to this. Any solutions? :)|||Hi there.
Try right-clicking on the application and selecting Run as Administrator; Trust not Granted is a UAC issue.
-Big Guy-

No comments:

Post a Comment