Friday, April 27, 2012

Download game face fix STICKY

this is a fix for the 'no game face ' download issue
1. go EA.com and login (Make sure its ea.com and not ea football world)
2. go to your profile
3.where it says set your default persona click your psn/xbl username
don't know if this 1 bellow really matters but try it
4. go in to a ranked online match
5. while in the match look and see if ur game face pic is on the bar at the bottom
|||I have selected my persona as my psn sign in and it still doesn't work.
Haven't tried the second 'fix' yet...|||


I have selected my persona as my psn sign in and it still doesn't work.
Haven't tried the second 'fix' yet...

make sure u select the persona on ea.com even if you've already done it on ea football world|||Yea it is....it says "Sighmohn (PS3)" which is my psn name...|||It's working! At last...|||I think the fix of selecting your ps3 id at ea.com worked...It was "sighmohn" already but i just selected it again and saved and it worked...|||hi, i dont see any set default persona thingy.
nothing abt it for me to select.
how come? im at EA.com.sg|||


hi, i dont see any set default persona thingy.
nothing abt it for me to select.
how come? im at EA.com.sg

you need to create a persona then|||okay i went ot ea.com instead of ea.com.sg (singapore) , its fixed. it worked.
however the gameface on easportsworld.com looks more alike than the one in game. hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment