Friday, April 27, 2012

[ps3] - UPDATED WITH SCREENSHOT - gameface downloaded as an ingame avatar but no...

so i finaly managed to create the gameface and i downloaded it to my ps3.i found it a bit of too much "white" for my skin so i created a new one.but then i realised that the second gameface downloaded only as an avatar (the one that appears at the bottom of the screen where the news are scrolling) and not in my virtual pro who turned into a generic face...
excuse my english,i would apreciate any help
thnx in advance
|||anyone?|||so i took a screenshot to be more specific

thanx in advance for any help|||Did you download your game face in the game again? It will automatically change your avatar face but not you virtual pro.|||ive downloaded the second gameface again because the first one was too white due to the camera flash|||could someone from ea please reply?|||Hi,
I am having the exact same issue, anyone heard how to fix this yet. It is driving me insane :)
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment