Thursday, April 26, 2012

Game Face Trapped on my EA Sports account profile in FIFA 10

I made a Game Face, but I was dismayed EA saw fit to apply the digital representation of my face without any prompts to my avatar picture in game - that is the little picture on the bottom right of the ticker in menus and beside my players' names while playing online. I value my privacy and this more than a little annoying that EA would fling around pictures of people so freely.
I deleted my Game Face from my console, which did remove it from my Virtual Pro, but evidently that has no effect whatsoever in deleting it from the above, and I've got no where after looking online to try and find a way to change it. Help would be seriously appreciated!|||Err, help?|||Dude do you how many people are trying to delete their game face like me for example im trying to have it back before the whole gameface thing
could you please tell me how did you delete your gameface????
write me a message|||No one replied and I'm still stuck with it!
EA reps, where the hell are you? This is a pretty damn basic privacy issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment