Thursday, April 26, 2012

Game Face- Crashing my Video driver?

Any ideas why every time I am trying to work the game generator that it is crashing my video driver? I blinks the screen 3 times and if I do not quickly close the page I get the blue screen of death and my system has to reboot. Is there any fix for this. Has anyone got the face generator to work yet???
Thanks|||I am having the same issues with it crashing my system. Anyone find a fix for this? Thanks.|||


I am having the same issues with it crashing my system. Anyone find a fix for this? Thanks.

Try updating your video drivers, that may help. Also, what is your system and graphics card?|||Same problem I'm having. I'm wondering if it's the fact that I'm trying to make my Gameface on a laptop, more than likely with an Intel Graphics card (I'lll check that when I get home in a few hours).
Blimmin' annoying though - I'm not sure where I'll be able to go to make my Gameface for Fifa 11. Do I have to start ringing around my mates: "hey man, I know I haven't been over in a while ... so anyway, I've got this sweet football game..." :)|||


Same problem I'm having. I'm wondering if it's the fact that I'm trying to make my Gameface on a laptop, more than likely with an Intel Graphics card (I'lll check that when I get home in a few hours).
Blimmin' annoying though - I'm not sure where I'll be able to go to make my Gameface for Fifa 11. Do I have to start ringing around my mates: "hey man, I know I haven't been over in a while ... so anyway, I've got this sweet football game..." :)

If you own an Intel Graphics GMA type embedded card, that is likely the problem indeed. Gameface is not compatible with this card.
Using another computer would indeed be best in this case. If you are really really stuck, let me know and i will offer to generate for you.|||same problem.... i updated the drivers... no help.
i switched to my girlfriends (newer) laptop... it worked. i have a desktop that is only 2 years old. so it's not a laptop issue
if it doesn't work i don't think any update will help. you are just screwed.|||


same problem.... i updated the drivers... no help.
i switched to my girlfriends (newer) laptop... it worked. i have a desktop that is only 2 years old. so it's not a laptop issue
if it doesn't work i don't think any update will help. you are just screwed.

Any driver/graphics computability issue in your case? Note that I replied to your two other posts, which may not be related.|||i know its my graphics card. if u can generate mine for me that would be greatly appriciated just tell me what i need to do lets make it happen!|||Same problem here.. I'll add this note, the Gameface doesn't crash in Safe mode, but I can only see half the screen and can't put the lower dots on the chin, etc. so that's not a solution. Also, when FN Rd. 4 came out, I was able to create a face, no problem.
Drivers are up to date.
I do have an Intel GMA onboard card. I guess that's the problem, but like I said, I was able to create a gameface for Fight Night Rd. 4. Different Gameface software? Probably millions of people with this type of video card. Should be a fix for it.. It's kind of ridiculous. :)|||Another thing, last week I created a 3D Avatar(not Gameface) on EASports.com and it worked fine ONCE. Directly after I did that, I tried the Gameface and it crashed every time and now 3D Avatar crashes every time too.|||


i know its my graphics card. if u can generate mine for me that would be greatly appriciated just tell me what i need to do lets make it happen!

Sure can do, although since we are finishing up the upcoming release i may be a little slow to respond. Share your photos on a sharing site such as http://imgur.com , then PM me with the link and your account info on the website so that i can login as yourself (om only please).
Best,|||i am having the same problem, finding it really hard to get a gameface, 3 or 4 blinks then blue screen of death.|||


i am having the same problem, finding it really hard to get a gameface, 3 or 4 blinks then blue screen of death.

Do you happen to own an Intel Embedded Graphics Card, such as GMA type? Gameface unfortunately does not support this particular card and it has been known to create graphics card driver crashes.
Otherwise, I'd suggest to update your graphics drivers to the latest available.
Best,|||Hey I. Sent all the info to your pm. So if u can, let me know when u finish the game face|||


Hey I. Sent all the info to your pm. So if u can, let me know when u finish the game face

Hey there,
sorry - Things got busy with the new release.
Btw, can you give a go yourself? The new version is out. If you still can't get through, let me know and we'll go to the original plan.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment