Thursday, April 26, 2012

Downloaded Game Face is completely different from the one created on the website...

Hello everyone!
I have a problem with the Game Face FIFA11 that is making me crazy! :S
Well...
I created my Game Face on the site of the game, I saved, but just
I'm going to download it on PS3, I download a completely different one!!!!!!!
But I did everything right ... I signed up in the easportsfootball.com site with the same email
my PSN account, and I have also linked the two accounts!
In fact, if in the game I go on "Creation Center" option, I find players or
teams that I've created on-line on EASportsFootball.com...
Also in the bottom right screen menus in FIFA 11 appears my real GameFace ! Precisely to the right of my nickname and the logo "FIFA.com" !!!!!!
Here you can view a comparison of the Game Face in the site and the Game Face downloaded in-game!

Incredible? Yes....
Please, help me!
Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment