Friday, April 27, 2012

For people with "Generation Could Not Complete"...

First thing you should do is make sure that the driver for your graphics card is up to date. Updating the driver fixed my problem and a few other people off the EA forums who had the same problem.
To find out what graphics card you have go to Windows>Control Panel>System>Device Manager>Display
or type dxdiag at the Command Prompt and look for it there.
Once you know what graphics card you have do a search for e.g. ATI Radeon 1200 driver, and you will find the official site with the latest driver for your hardware. Download and install it and then try GameFace again.
If you still have a problem then post in the forums and include your dxdiag information so the mods can identify your problem.
Hope this helps|||bump cause people are still posting about this one and my suggestion probably helps.|||i followed your steps up to Windows>Control Panel>System>Device Manager>Display but there is no display option for me . what should i do|||I found my problem. I didn't have enough disk space, so it kept saying "generation could not complete". After deleting some files, I cleared up my computer's junk, and finished my game face. Make sure you guys go to the FAQ's section and read the requirements:
Minimum Recommended Hardware:
CPU: 2Ghz+
RAM: 2GB+
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Graphics: Hardware shader level 2.0 or more, and OpenGl compatible graphics card
VRAM: 128MB or more
Required Software:
Operating System: Windows xp/vista
Windows update: Direct 9.0 (will be installed by Game Face package if missing)
Windows update: .NET 3.5+ (will be installed by Game Face package if missing)
Flash: Web plugin 9+
Web Browser: Firefox 2+, Internet Explorer 7+

That may help. Good luck.|||everything black for me
i have amd 3000+ , OS Xp, Ati Radeon X1950 driver 9.8 last one

No comments:

Post a Comment