Thursday, April 26, 2012

- EA Gamertag Issue ! -

Hi,
I have some issues using the EA account with my PS3 :
In the past, I made an account named thysios on eafootballworld.com. I made a gameface on that website but I couldn't link it, I guess it's because it's not linked to my ps3. So I googled a bit and it looks like you need to merge it on this site.
So I tried to link it on this account but then it says my gamertag is already taken(maybe I had another account in the past, I don't know)
This is my info

Gamertag/PSN ID
Thysioz
Email for EA account thysios@hotmail.com
Email for Gamertag/PSN ID account thysios@hotmail.com
Birthdate associated with Gamertag/PSN ID account 1/2/1990
I hope you can help !
Thysios / Thysioz|||im having the same problem. so i tried to merge my classic ea tag, but forgot my password. so it sent me a new password to an email i deleted. so im stuck. please help!|||[size=30]-Solved-[/size]

No comments:

Post a Comment