Friday, April 27, 2012

Game Face removal??

Can anyone help, I made up a game face the other night,, now I want to remove it completley, the whole thing from my lap to my xbox 360.. I cant seem to find anywhere telling me this??
Please Help, as I dont want my face on it anymore|||Same here. Created a game face, thought it looked stupid and wanted to remove it. Now it's stuck on the ea sports ticker at the bottom of the screen and I have no clue how to remove it. :)|||Come on EA( Its in the game but not in the forum) help us out, its been a few days now and still no reply??|||i would like to know how too, i wanted to try it to see what it was like now im stuck with some stupid face.. i know how to delete it off my game file.. how do i delete it off my profile?.. there's no option too, or not that i've seen..

No comments:

Post a Comment