Friday, April 20, 2012

Fifa World Cup 2010 - Why not for PC ??

I am completely disappointed with EA Games. I always bought the games series Fifa. I bought the game as soon as FIFA 2010 was released, I played the qualifiers for the World Cup in South Africa I was anxiously awaiting the release Fifa World Cup 2010, but when I read the news about the release, I find that it will not be released for PC . My question is: Why? If EA released FIFA 10 for PC, why not release the World Cup 2010? I see it as a disrespect to us who have PC and play this type of platform. Therefore, the EA failed summarily everyone from now will not buy it none EA game, like many of my friends. Let's choose the Pro Evolution Soccer. At least Konami does not treat its customers like dirt.
|||Yes I very disappointed to with EA..EA cannot created Fifa World Cup 2010 for PC console.....i wish EA created game Fifa World Cup 2010 for PC console and grafik display same with PS3 console....i think grafik display for PC Console is suck|||i am extremely disappointed that there is not a pc version for the 2010 world cup why? i really want an answer|||im not about to spend over 200 for a game console now i really want an answer! |||WHY NOT ANY REPLY??? WHAT ARE U DOING EA?????
I'LL STOP TO BUY ANY EA PRODUCT IF U DON'T HAVE W.C. 2010 PC VERSION AND YOUR BAD ATTITUDE.
PLEASE GIVE US ANY EXPLAIN AND REPLY ABOUT - "WHY DON'T HAVE PC VERSIONO OF W.C. 2010"!!!!!!!|||Can anybody at EA give any reason why the 2010 worldcup is not going to be released for PC? Any technical or strategic reason will be greatly appreciated so we can make our own decision as well regarding our support to future games. Thanks!|||I am really upset to. First off, I have the Wii and I like it. I had a tough time choosing FIFA 10 or PES 10. I chose PES10 and the game is awesome. I'm think I hate FIFA 10 for the Wii. But then I looked up FIFA World Cup 2010 for the Wii. I was disappointed when I saw the demo: same graphics, the momentum bar, and I like in PES where you can point to a player to pass it.
So then I looked it up for PC, and I saw this thread. I am upset. Usually, games for the PC have about the same graphics as the 360 and PS3, but it's not for the PC. I really wanted the game to, but I guess I'm not going get it because I do not want it for the Wii and it's not for the PC, and I'm not going buy a PS3, and I don't really want a 360 because you have to pay for multiplayer.|||As this thread says. Even I am baffled that FIFA World Cup 2010 is not coming up for PC. As I am a huge fan of football, and I am always looking forward towards these games. And have been following it since FIFA 99, and till now I have played all FIFA video games. But now, after the new FIFA 08 for Xbox 360 and PS3, the PC version has been left out with the best football game. Hoping that they will get next year(or the year after that), EA Sports has still not done anything about till now. Because of this, I had to shift to PES (which is far far better than the current FIFA 10 PC), and now the biggest event is happening in football, the World Cup, and EA are skipping it for the PC fans. This is not done, even if they are not bringing the new graphics atleast they should get the World Cup for PC. I remember the FIFA World Cup 06, it was same as the FIFA 06, but it was much more fun with those challenge modes and had a totally different atmosphere, felt like we were in the World Cup. Even if they don't make it a stand alone game, they could atleast make a DLC for the current FIFA 10 PC, which could provide both beneficial for EA and Football fans(especially for PC fans). Does anyone agree with that?|||yea m really disappointed with FIFA for ignoring PC users..... i have been playing FIFA since WC 98 nd was looking forward for FIFA WC 2010 nd when i read that its not on PC i wos shocked......... i hate FIFA for this nd i think they hav no answer for this........ i agree with da guy they should make one with da same graphics n stuff lyk FIFA 10 but atleast make one......... lyk EURO 08 nd FIFA 08 were almost same but da international features were da thing...... come on fifa do something before u lose ur millions of fans :)|||hi
i am very dissapointed, because you will not meke fifa world cup 2010. i have all fifas since `98 for PC, because i was thinking, EA and FIFA are the best. Naw i can see, this isnt true. i now, what is the problem. the most of unlegal fifas is for PC.
but please. make fifa world cup 2010, because it isnt fear for us, who buy all FIFA.
please
im sorry, because i cant good english|||Shame on you EA
NO reply!
of course there is no reply
EA Doesn't care about Their pc fans
I am from Bulgaria.Bulgaria is a small country
I remember 7-8 years ago Almost everybody was buying your game for pc
AND EA was making money at that time because there was no X-box or PS3
There is NO X-box ,PS3 or PS2 in the small countries like Bulgaria Macedonia Cameron Croatia etc
Computers are the only thing they have.
So now the people from small countries Wouldn't be able to Play WORLD CUP 2010.
I live in France i have an E-box I was going to buy WORLD CUP 2010
But yesterday I spoke with my friends in Bulgaria and they told me that they are disappointed of EA
THAT MADE ME FEEL ANGRY
THIS IS WHY I AM WRITING KNOW TO TELL EA THAT THEY MADE A BIG MISTAKE.
OH I WON"T BUY YOUR WORLD CUP FOR X-box
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED
|||Really disgusting from EA. I just cannot believe there is no PC version. This is the world cup man!!! Should be accessible to everyone. This is not in the spirit of this great competition.
Guest Konami is the one smiling now, they will most certainly get more fans.
The fifa series owes a big part of its success to the pc platform as all of you know, most playstation players prefer PES. EA should have shown more respect to the ones who brought them there.
The last fifa was crap compared to pes 2010 (except for the graphics)
EA owed EVERYONE a better soccer game this year.
I say the world cup license should be given to KONAMI as they did great with the Champion's League in PES 2010.
This seems to be the end of ea sports concerning their domination on football video games.
I just want to say thank you for the magic moments you gave to me but from now on: TO HELL EA SPORTS!!!!!|||Let's make it change, sign this petition below:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wckonami/|||Disgusting, EA Sports are bloody cheaters, It was PC gamers who gave them publicity , now EA Sports is betraying us, , Shame on EA ,

No comments:

Post a Comment