Friday, April 20, 2012

Game Face 2011 does work!!

For all the people out there stressing out etc game face DOES work!
I was having trouble myself with it only loading up the grey screen with rotate etc but it you double check and check again that you have done everything the mods have told you to do then IT WILL work. Update flash, clear cache, use firefox etc etc you will get it working.
|||


For all the people out there stressing out etc game face DOES work!
I was having trouble myself with it only loading up the grey screen with rotate etc but it you double check and check again that you have done everything the mods have told you to do then IT WILL work. Update flash, clear cache, use firefox etc etc you will get it working.


Thank you! Glad it worked out. To help with organizing troubleshooting, I started a new thread with help tips at this location.
Enjoy Gameface and the games,
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment