Friday, April 20, 2012

Game face on a mac

yeh I have a mac. more ppl have pc's than macs but its pretty annoying when game face 'isn't supported on this system'. I have the best mac to date and its a million time better than my mums PC, which has a bad game card and only 1GB of RAM. Its hard for me to find a good computer to use in the neighborhood, but it would be better to use my mac cause its an excellent computer.
btw who cares if its a mac my dad bought it.|||EA needs to come up with a MAC version. Nowadays, the mac is a product for the masses... maybe there should be a poll on the forum on this subject.|||The idea that in 2009 this isn't supported for Mac really bothered me until I saw that it doesn't seem to work for PC people, either. So, equal treatment in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment