Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gameface problem (freezing on ps3)

I downloaded the gameface and applied it to my virtual pro, but after I went to load my game, the loading bar got stuck at 50%, the game froze, and my save file of 2 seasons into the manager mode got deleted. I started a new one today, and my default face was loaded so I downloaded the game face again, and now the same thing happened again!
I am sick of this game. The graphics may be great, but the issues with it are just unbearable. I'm quitting fifa and switching over to PRO EVO, because from what I've seen and read about it so far, their team has done a very good job of sorting out these issues.
Unless someone can help me rectify this, I am done with fifa for good, and I've been a loyal fan of the series ever since road to world cup '98.
You really screwed up EA!

No comments:

Post a Comment