Friday, April 20, 2012

HOW DO I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WITHOUT THE GAMEFACE WINDOW FOLLOWING????...

IT IS SO FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD A GAME FACE AND IT KEEPS GLITCHING AND I CANNOT GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BECAUSE THE GAME FACE WINDOW FOLLOWS? ANY HELP APPRECIATED?|||If you find out please post or PM me|||hey will ulet me know to thanks|||Hey there,
Not sure exactly what is not working here - can you share a screenshot?
Also, it may just be that you need to make your browser view into fullscreen view (F11).
Best,|||I am having the same problem. Using f11 did not work for me, anybody know of a solution?|||
Thats what it looks like. The actual photo face app pops up in the middle and you cant do anything with it. You can scroll down on the right of the original page but the photo face app just follows with you. Something is wrong..... Please help somebody...
KelticBranham|||



Thats what it looks like. The actual photo face app pops up in the middle and you cant do anything with it. You can scroll down on the right of the original page but the photo face app just follows with you. Something is wrong..... Please help somebody...
KelticBranham

Could you upload the screenshot to http://imgur.com ? the hotmail link above requires sign in.
Best,|||Yes, I'm having this same issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment