Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sever Error - Game Face uploading

Hi All,
I am experiancing a peculiar error which I have seen complained out in some of the other treads. Essentially every part of the generation process works fine up until just after the generation.
The face appear to generate fine and i get to the point where I get the page which reads "Uploading Results..."
After cycling for about a few minutes I get "Server Error" and am allowed to try again 3 times.
Thus far I haven't managed to get past this error.|||I see other mentions of similar errors is some of the other threads.
Does everyone with the same problem want to post here so that we can have a dedicated thread and hopefully draw the eye of EA Support to this issue?
Thanks|||i got the exact same problem here, i get the server error message after it tries uploading the results.
i can't get pas this point!|||i have the same problem too.
If an admin could respond to our query that would be great. Even if it is just to say you are aware of the problem and are working on it.|||Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I've been trying to figure it out for the last couple days with no luck...haven't seen a solution on any other post either.|||I'm getting this error and I'd like to add this from the debuglog.txt
[02/12/2009 11:14:46] The remote server returned an error: (417) Expectation failed.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at UploadPhotofitConsole.Program.Main(String[] args)
[02/12/2009 11:14:46] upload failed. Error code=203

No comments:

Post a Comment