Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What games support Game Face?

Here is an update on the support list.
Gameface is currently supported by the following titles:
* FIFA 10
* FIFA 10 World Cup
* FIFA 11
From September 2011:
* FIFA 12
* TIGER WOODS ONLINE
* TIGER WOODS 12 PC/MAC

|||Soo how do we upload pictures from the internet, like before the update???|||Does it support Fight Night 4? There is an option in creating a boxer.. The uploaded photos show.. However, it hangs when it comes to downloading photos.|||To be fair it doesn't seem to work with FIFA 10 either...|||I am trying to download photos for FNR4 and it locks up everytime. Is this a common occurance and how do I resolve it?|||and 2010 fifa world cup as well|||does it support fifa 08|||WTF??? I downloaded game face created my avatar uploaded my photos and tiger woods 09 is saying that I did not upload photos..... what do i do? HELP!!!!!!!!!|||I downloaded my game face and my Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 is saying that I didn't download it. Why isn't it accepting it?|||


I downloaded my game face and my Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 is saying that I didn't download it. Why isn't it accepting it?

Hi jeff1264,
It turns out that Gameface is not compatible with Tiger Woods 09, if that is what you used from the website.
It may be slightly confusing, but there is another feature available from your player hub profile page on the website, via the "tools" tab - There you can use the widget to upload photos that should then be downloadable from TW09.
Let us know how it goes.|||is game face compatible with tiger woods 2012? if so, how do i transfer my online game face to my console?

No comments:

Post a Comment