Friday, April 20, 2012

Whenever I try to 'Generate' my Game Face, it repeatedly displays the 'Try Again...

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5, Internet Explorer 7.0.6
As I wish to edit my Game Face, I click on the 'Create a New Photo Game Face' on the 'Start' tab in the 'Game Face Beta' window (astonished that there is yet a finished version) and I follow through the steps to create a new one. This leads me to uploading my Game Face, which only takes a few seconds: fair enough. Albeit, this is when I had my mishap. It said to 'Click the button below to begin generation:', so I did. It then takes approximately 3 - 6 seconds to remark, 'Generation could not complete. Try re-adjusting the marker placement on your photo and try again'. Positioned below is a 'Try Again' button, to which I clicked - recieving three 'remaining attempts'. It then halts after 10 - 13 seconds. Another second after the third go at 'Try Again', it stops and offers me a final try which fails after one or two seconds. Consequently, the 'Try Again' button disappears, leaving me to an inactive 'Game Face Generation' window.
Why is this happening?
Any others who have experienced this?

No comments:

Post a Comment