Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Upload Error, again and again...

Hello, I'm having problems in to upload my gameface, I search here in the forum how to fix it, and I did these:
Solution: Post a message on these forums to get help, with the contents of the log file generated by the Gameface system.
On Windows, the path should look something like C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Game Face\1.0.0.18\log.txt or C:\Users\<username>\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Game Face\1.0.0.18\log.txt.
On Mac, the path should look something like /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Electronic Arts/Game Face/log.txt.
Solution: On Windows, look in the folder path above and locate a file name vcredist.exe. Close all browsers, then double-click on that file and go through the installation process. Once complete, try regenerating your Gameface again. Let us know if that helped.
Solution: Clear your browser cookies and try again.
Nothing happend, the same message appear: "Upload error"
Now what can I do to to upload and finish my gameface?
and I see that many people are having this same problem, the problem will not be in EA GameFace program? I liked the idea, until it is simple to make your face in 3D, however this problem in uploading is very annoying|||Ah, one little thing, my game is Region 2, and my EA account is from North America, Region 1, can it be that the problem? I don't think so, but, i don't no...|||


Ah, one little thing, my game is Region 2, and my EA account is from North America, Region 1, can it be that the problem? I don't think so, but, i don't no...

Hey there,
can you post the content of your log file as indicated above?
Best,|||What you mean with "log file"? Sorry, i don't get it.
Ah, I did it my game face, and also downloaded to my PS3, but the skin collor was wrong, so, i have to do all the process again, but the "upload error" still :) i'm trying with differente browesers with no success =/
Thank you!|||And if I try to use pictures with a lower quality? It have any difference?|||


And if I try to use pictures with a lower quality? It have any difference?

No success :)|||


What you mean with "log file"? Sorry, i don't get it.
Ah, I did it my game face, and also downloaded to my PS3, but the skin collor was wrong, so, i have to do all the process again, but the "upload error" still :) i'm trying with differente browesers with no success =/
Thank you!

If you are using Windows, there should be a file on your computer at the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Game Face\1.0.0.18\log.txt
or
C:\Users\<username>\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Game Face\1.0.0.18\log.txt.
If you can find that file, open it in a text editor, then copy paste the content in a reply to this forum thread. I will read it and hopefully detect what might be going on with this "upload error".
Best,|||Hello there!
I tryied again with the same pictures in a lower quality and worked it!
Please put this on the topic for who are having problems with the Gameface,
I'm sure that will help a lot of people! Thanks!|||


Hello there!
I tryied again with the same pictures in a lower quality and worked it!
Please put this on the topic for who are having problems with the Gameface,
I'm sure that will help a lot of people! Thanks!

Hey there,
Any chance you can share the original pictures that did not work through http://imgur.com or some other sharing services? We'll try from here and see if we can find anything odd.
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment