Friday, April 20, 2012

GAMEFACE not updating

I recently had problems with my pro whereby I corrupted the saved file because I saved on a friends console by mistake. I lost all my stats and had to create a new pro from scratch. Now, when I try downloading my gameface it says there have been no changes since it was last downloaded though I am using the in-game character models. Can you help??|||BUMP|||


I recently had problems with my pro whereby I corrupted the saved file because I saved on a friends console by mistake. I lost all my stats and had to create a new pro from scratch. Now, when I try downloading my gameface it says there have been no changes since it was last downloaded though I am using the in-game character models. Can you help??

Sure - save your Game Face avatar again from the web site, then try re-downloading.
Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment